One of the most frustrating things that can happen to you while out shooting is to discover that you forgot to put a memory card in your camera. None of the pictures you took had been saved! Of course, on that particular day you probably got some of your best shots ever ! Here’s a way to prevent this from ever happening to you.
- Go to the Menu button located on the back of the camera. You will see the menu list.
- Use the Main dial and choose the far-left menu tab.
- Scroll down to the ‘Release shutter without card setting. Use the Cross Keys and press the Set button.
- Use the Cross Keys to choose the Disable option, and press the Set button.
- Choose the Menu button to go back to shooting mode.
I have had this ‘No Card’ message pop up for me a few times and it has been a great reminder to have.